Saturday, February 20, 2010

A recipe I must share!

My cousin Windy sent me this recipe yesterday. These look great and I can't wait to try them. I love food that you can sneak vegetables in it and the kids will still love them.

What is your favorite recipe that "hides" ingredients:

Good Morning Muffins

2 cups all purpose flour
3/4 cup sugar
2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 eggs
1/2 cup vegtable oil
1/2 cup milk
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
2 cups peeled, chopped apples (I actually grate mine)
2 cups peeled, grated carrots
1/3 cup flaked coconut
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 c sliced almonds

Heat oven to 375 degrees. In large bowl, mix flour, sugar, soda, cinnamon, and salt. In another bowl, beat eggs. Add oil, milk, vanilla. Mix well. Stir dry ingredients. Fold in apples, carrots, coconut, raisins, and almonds. Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 20-25 minutes.
ENJOY!

I am really looking forward to making these muffins! Thanks cousin for sending this my way!

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome : ) Glad you can share them because they are soooooo good.

    ReplyDelete